Wildflower II Floor Plan
Wildflower II Loft
Wildflower II North Elevation
Wildflower II East-West Elevations
Wildflower II South Elevation
1. Wildflower II Model shall be 8′x22′ with 3′x8′ Covered Porch and rail
2. Trailer by Felling Trailers, designed for Tiny Green Cabins, LLC, dual axle, electric brakes, break away safety hitch.
3. Frame work of House shall be constructed from 18 gauge steel studs, screwed and welded, permanently fastened to Felling Trailer. Walls shall be 4″ Steel frame, floor to be 6″ steel frame, roof to be 4″ steel frame
4. Floor Sheathing Shall be 7/8″ LP Plywood
5. Sheathings shall be low emissions glues for OSB wall, and roof sheathing
6. Roof shall be 1 layer of Ice & Water at eves with balance of rood covered with 15# Felt
7. Roof steel shall be Energy Star ProRib steel sheathing colored Green
8. Siding shall be steel 5″ Double Dutch Lap siding, trim and corners pieces
9. Exterior Trim, if needed shall be Cedar
10. Windows shall be Marvin Ultrex windows with Tempered Insulated glass per plan.
11. Windows installed with Tyvek Flex Wrap – sill pan flashing and back caulked
12. Solar Tubs lights (2), one in loft and one in great room
13. Doors shall be insulated Steel doors, front door shall be ½ glass
14. Loft Window shall be custom arched wood window with tempered glass
15. Electrical wired with quick disconnect plug-in at exterior of cabin, with panel at interior cabin below kitchen countertop, and cabin shall be wired with Energy Star energy boxes. 3 way switch from main cabin roof to loft area, 1 direction can light at loft stair location. Light Fixture allowance set at $350.00
16. Pex Water Pipes & PVC Waste water system with insulated holding tank. The Bath interior shall have a fiberglass 1 piece shower stall with Moen faucets.
17. Toilet shall be an a composting toilet model $800 allowance
18. 2 Burner Propane Stove at Kitchen
19. Hookups for stackable Washer/Dryer
20. Custom Built White Ash Cabinets and sink with Moen Faucets, sink shall be Stainless Steel.
21. 50 Gal Water Reservoir built in closet area
22. 6 Gal Just in Time Electric water heater installed under kitchen sink cabinet
23. Insulation specified as AirKrete Organic Foam Insulation.
24. Layer of Denny-Foil to be applied over all floors, walls and ceilings, all joints sealed with aluminum foil tape.
25. The Interior of the cabin will be finished off in White Ash 1×6 End Matched Character Grade, fastened with screws, the loft floor will be framed with 16 gauge steel and wrapped in White Ash exposed glue-lamed beams and 6″ T&G White Ash paneling.
26. Flooring shall be 4″ T&G White Ash flooring..
27. All interior millwork will be White Ash Character Grade
28. All Doors to be Flat Panel Doors
29. Loft Stairway shall be 24″ wide White Ash Character Grade with added storage underneath
30. Flooring to be White Ash T&G flooring
31. Covered Porch Shall be 2×4 CCA Treated framework and Trex Decking, with cedar railing
32. Frigidaire : FFPT10F0KW 23-7/16 9.9 Cu. Ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator – White
Call for Pricing**
A $2000 deposit will reserve your production date for your home. 50% deposit/payment required 3 weeks prior to production date, with the 40% balance due at midpoint of production and balance due upon delivery of your Tiny Green Cabin.
Tiny Green Cabins have many models to select from and options to make the model selected reflect your taste and desires. Since we started Tiny Green Cabins as an idea, and created a business from that idea, we also understand that what we have as a model may not fit your desires. With this understanding, we can partner with you to design a Tiny Green Cabin from your idea or thought – bringing it to form.