Friends…they cherish one another’s hopes. They are kind to one another’s dreams.
Henry David Thoreau
The essence of love is kindness.
Robert Louis Stevenson
Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look, a touch. It is anything that lifts another person.
C. Neil Strait
The reasons for being kind are innumerable.
Here are just a few:
1. Being kind feels good.
2. God smiles on kindness.
3. Kindness broadens our perspective
4. Kindness softens our heart.
5. Kindness brightens our world.
6. Kindness helps people feel respected and less alone.
7. Kindness makes people want to be around us.
8. Kindness bears wonderful fruit.
9. Kindness begets kindness.
10. Your kids will learn from your example.